Friday, May 20, 2011

Cluster Buster

Having lived in the same house just three years I have accumulated a massive amount of clutter. Most of this clutter consisted of faded t-shirts and worn-out jeans that have lined the bottom shelf of my closet for time only knows how long.

With a spare hour I was able to round up a couple garbage bags of clothes out of my room and to bring them down to the local thrift shop.


    Not only is there the remote possibility that perhaps this backpack or coat (or the 50 other random t-shirts) will help somebody out but I can now see the floor of my closet for the first time in years. It feels good to give away some personal possessions, to disassociate yourself with some material goods, and to possibly help someone out who can not afford the lifestyle that I sometimes take for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment