Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Graduations and Goodbyes

The best four years of your life. This is what college was explained as to me the summer before starting my freshman year. And undoubtedly it has been a crazy four years. Between the hours of academia over-shadowed by countless late nights and funny stories, the last four years stand proudly as memories I will never forget.

The education from an university experience has gone well beyond the classroom. This education included the outlet to unlimited knowledge, the pulse on a culture as thriving as any, and a growing number of friends and experiences. Many of these friends and I may have said our unaware good-byes this weekend, and to that I have only one thing to say.

College has been the best years of our life only thus far. Live it up and love what you are doing.

To help articulate my thoughts, I got some video action from a recent college graduation party:


1 comment: