Friday, August 26, 2011

Running Saves Lives

It's True isn't it? Running does save lives. But this time it's going to be more.

I have joined up for the DetermiNation Team to run the Des Moines Marathon. This team will cover my entry fee as long as I donate raise $1,000 in 50 days. All proceeds benefiting the American Cancer Society.




I have some fundraising ideas brewing and in the first part of the works. Expect a Frisbee Golf tournament one of three Sundays in a month's time. (Sep 25, Oct2, or Oct 9th, T.B.D). I have a few office connections w/ possible raffle opportunities. And at some point the e-mails and letters will be sent out. I'll keep everyone posted on events that will be taking place.

If you would like to help out the cause you can find my donation page here:
BRAD'S FUNDRAISING PAGE

Thanks!

Brad L.

No comments:

Post a Comment